All the figures presented during lecture have been put in a binder which is on reserved in Health
Science Library. These figures can also be borrowed from course instructor.
REFERENCES for Multiple Memory Systems
- Neath, I. (1998). Human Memory: An Introduction to Research, Data, and Theory. Brooks/Cole (see
chapter 4 & 6 for structural and processing view of memory)
- Schacter, D. L. and Tulving, E. (1994). What are the memory systems of 1994. In D. L. Schacter and E.
Tulving (Eds.), Memory systems 1994 (pp. 1-38). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. (Concepts of systems view
of memory) (This book is on reserve in Health Science Library)
- Squire, L. R. (1994). Declarative and nondeclarative memory: Multiple brain systems supporting learning
and memory. In D. L. Schacter and E. Tulving (Eds.), Memory systems 1994 (pp.203-231). Cambridge,
MA: MIT Press. (This article and also the book are on reserve in Health Science Library)
- Eichenbaum, H. B. et al (1999). Learning and memory: Systems analysis. In M. J. Zigmond, F. E. Bloom,
S. C. Landis, J. L. Roberts, L. R. Squire (eds). Fundamental Neuroscience. (Chapter 56, pp. 1455-1486).
(This article is on reserve in Health Science Library)
- Cohen, N. J. and Eichenbaum, H. B. (1993). Memory, amnesia, and the hippocampal system, Cambridge,
MA: MIT Press. (This book is on reserve in Health Sciences Library WL 102 .C6785m 1993, read
pp.154-160; pp.109-126 )
- Squire LR & Zola SM. 1996. Structure and function of declarative and nondeclarative memory systems.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Science (U.S.A.) 93:13515-13522. (This journal is in Health
- Zola-Morgan S.M. & Squire L.R. (1993). The neuroanatomy of memory. Annual Review of Neuroscience,
16: 547-563. (This journal is in Health Science Library)
- Squire L.R. (1993). The structure and organization of memory. Annual Review of Psychology, 44:
453-495. (This article is in Courseware)
- Gabrieli, J. D. E. (1998). Cognitive neuroscience of human memory. Annual Review of Psychology, 49:
87-115. (For reference of this article, click here) (you can also fine this journal in Health Science Library).
Tip: save this article on your hard drive, so that you do not have to access to internet to view it again.